Love & War



[Home]   [Latest Comic]   [First Comic]   [Archive]   [Characters]   [Forum]   [+ Fav]   [RSS]


o1.11

« First    < Previous     Next >    Newest »

Commentary:

Reply bAbY_AbAlOnE, August 4th, 2008, 4:06 am

I thought I'm suppose to do page 12&13... .__.
(although I'm still unsure about that...)
Plus, I hate this page... Dx


FYI,Xun has major sister complex...

Reply Advertisement, September 19th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Discussion:

Reply Mousey, August 4th, 2008, 4:48 am

Hahaha! XD Sister Radar! XDDD Awesome. <3

Reply *Suki*, August 4th, 2008, 10:10 am

XDDD I LOVE HIM ALREADY!! <3

Wow, that IS something that Tsukimoto would say. XDD

Reply CRYSTAL--, August 4th, 2008, 8:18 pm

XD Omg.
he has an Sister Radar!

Reply bAbY_AbAlOnE, August 5th, 2008, 1:25 am

Yes, Xun's sister radar is 99% accurate, the other 1% is due to his lack of sense of direction xD

@Suki- Glad I got Tsukimoto's personality correct 8D

Reply Yumaii-Arume, August 11th, 2008, 2:11 pm

This makes me lol. XD

Post A Comment

Average Rating: 5.00




« First    < Previous     Next >    Newest »

Proudly hosted by Smack Jeeves  |  Site design by Draco  |  Site mod by Enkida